LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (.)     22 October 2020

Temporary injunction under specific relief act

I m purchased a land of mining in 2016 by sathekhat from land owner. Land owner agree to take all permission for mining . By lease agreement 8 installment is done. 1 st installment gave by buyer to land owner. Within 1 year land owner violated and breach the terms of agreement by not taking any permission and sending termination letter to buyer. Buyer willing to give money but now land owner denied. What to do? I want temporary injunction. I suffered lots within 1 year

 5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 October 2020


You can file a specific performance of the contract petition in the court for performing his part of contract.

1 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 October 2020

issue legal notice

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 October 2020

When notice for termination  of agreement has been issued by land owner then. in such situation You have no option but to file suit for specific performance of agreement also file petition for temporary injunction to get restrain land owner not to sale / transfer the land of mining to third person and maintain status quo.

1 Like

kavita (.)     23 October 2020

Thank you....any citation on it?

Vishesh Kumar   10 November 2020


You may sue the landowner under the temporary injunction mentioned in Section 37 in the Specific Relief Act, 1963.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query