IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anantha   02 August 2021

Temple Property


one of my clients grand father's (Ancestors) has donated 40 acres of land to a temple whic was now controlled by state Endowment department. Now their family's Financial position is very bad. The same family wants to request Endowment department to retrieval (take back) of the donated land. Is it possible? can the great grand children request for it ? Dies they possess inheritance rights ? is there any reference case laws or judgements in this regard. Request you to please provide me the information. Thank in anticipation.


 2 Replies

Law Point   02 August 2021

the donations made to the trust or temple remain with the trust or temple.. no such retrieval is plausible.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2021


Bogulkunta, Tilak road, Hyderabad.



Contact no.: 040-24757320

You can find out from this contact. They have numerous judgement in this regard. file a R.T.I. application to the department and get relevant judgements in this regard.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query