LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pepsy   19 January 2020

Temple land case

My name is X, I have bought a land from Y in the year of 2007 and build a house and living in that house from 2014. But that land is already sold by Y to another person Z in1996. In 2017, the Z is disturbing X to get out from land. So X is filed Civil Suit case (in 2017) against Z to protect their House and Land. Now that case in argument stage. For the Same land, an another case was filed in 2014 by Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department to declare that same land is under "Temple Land". Now that case also in live. My question is How to protect X from Z.


 2 Replies

Rupin Dhama   20 January 2020

File a criminal complainant against the seller and the other parties also a recovery/claim suit against the seller. You know that you have been cheated so go according to that.

For more information or advice please contact us on 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law junction

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 January 2020

Please do not repeat the same query every day as it is against the discipline of the forum.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register