LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Khanolkar   14 November 2021

Tdr tranfering


Please let me know the procedure of restrigating the builder who has never met his commitments,A wing ( c ) of SRA bulding is incomplete,builded up to 5 floors due to which 28 tenents are still out,The builder has utilised the FSI,But there is TDR left,now his is not agreeing for any deal though the property card is in his name,please suggest the way to relove this issue.


 5 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 November 2021

You may approach RERA for your grievances against the builder, additionaly you may also approach the Consumer Forum.

Harish Khanolkar   14 November 2021

Thanks for your kind guigance

But the SRA building is 14 years old,at that period there was no RERA  guidlines

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 November 2021

Consumer Fora have been active since 2005, you can take recourse to them for your grievances.

Harish Khanolkar   14 November 2021

thanks for the suggestion

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 November 2021

Besides consumer fora you can move for specific performance of agreement, as advised by your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query