Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     13 October 2015

Tackle case by own

Hi All,

I work in abroad and my wife file maintanance case in 2010 and maintanance granted her in December 2014. "Judge was very pity on her as she came to court many time and not accepted my lawyer petition".

She studied M-tech and from 2014 as a professor in a private college and getting aictu salary and her designation is maintained in JNTU college staff details.

All my lawyers took eat my money and not responded any time properly in court and not even filed single petition. Now I want file my petition by my own and take my case by my self. Can some suggest the process for the same and how I can take it further.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 October 2015

Sir,

Send me an email of an order at advocate.kapilc@gmail.com, I will guide you the procedure as to how to proceed further.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     13 October 2015

Since you are abroad, you may not do this in-person. Your any friend, relative can represent you and plead your case if you empower him with power of council as per section 32 of advocate act.

Better change your job and don’t disclose in abroad and don’t land in India.

Please see my links for more clues and sample petitions. 

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     13 October 2015

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith

Thank you very much Kapil and Rocky for your valuable time and suggestion.

As this judgement given in District court I have to file the case in High court. Can i do the smae with out having a personal lawyer.

Rocky: I can't find the link for personal take of case.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     14 October 2015

I did not understand your question. Anybody (you or your relative/friends) can plead the case. My all sample petitions are made by me (Party-in-person)

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     15 October 2015

There is no need to represent you, your lawyer can represent you, provided you all furnish him/her all facts, truth and documents.   Anyways, in your wife's mainteannce petition, did you not bring oin record, her employment, if so,  you can now also file Modification of the Decree under changed circustances...Further what baout Divorce >>>>>>>>>>>

Further communication

through Facebook only without accepting friendship

Anamika Vichare

[New York City picture]

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     15 October 2015

Originally posted by : ANAMIKA VICHARE
There is no need to represent you, your lawyer can represent you, 

I would like to add here that not only your lawyer but also anybody empowered with power of council can represent you and plead your case. I always advice not to hair any lawyer. Please empower any of your friend / relative whom you trust with this. Or you can file in-person to get better judgement.​

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register