New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijaykumar vadapalli   08 September 2023

Survey Land Record of Revenue in Andhra pradesh not available

πŸ™Namaste. When i asked for survey Land Record is not available with revenue department in Andhra Pradesh at all levels as per Tahsildar in my area under RTI Act. My land is not surveyed and details are not fed online even though i have registered sale deed of 1967. It appears 3rd party name on revenue records who are dummy.

What is solution sir?

How can i get it legally? pl advice.


 6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 September 2023

You file a representation to the RDO/Joint Collector about the online updation of your records with a copy of your registered document and report of the Tahsildar.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2023

You have purchased the land in the year 1967 and asking for the revenue records at his stage i.e., after five and half decades.

There might have been many changes taken place whereas you never were bothered about them neither you had visited the land after purchase of the same for more than 56 years. 

It is not known whether this was a genuine purchase or a sham sale deed.

You can take the help of local advocate and proceed as suggested

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     09 September 2023

It is advisable to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

vijaykumar vadapalli   09 September 2023

Thank you sirs. I applied for mutation and was replied that it hasn't been under your enjoyment and accordingly endorsement was issued. then i approched High court of Andhra Pradesh and HC directed Tahsildar to act as per law within 4 months. The Tahsildar did not act and stipulated period is over. Then i approached Tahsildar for response. Then the Tahsildar started magisterial enquiry after lapse of time. I think this officer will not justify my issue as 3rd party is high handed and made this officer corrupted. I just don't know what to do? pl advice.
vijayakumar πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2023

You wait for a reasonable time for the Tahsildar to give a reply, if he fails then you can prefer an appeal or file an application under RTI act to know the status of your case and then initiate the legal process as is required by law once again.

vijaykumar vadapalli   11 September 2023

πŸ™ Namasre sirs, i will wait as per your advice.
Thank you sirs
with regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register