LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (housewife)     18 August 2022

Supreme court case

My case was not heard on merits in Delhi high court and judge passed an order against me, if I file SLP in supreme court asking for stay and only mention In the grounds that my case was not heard in high court ,so will that be enough ? Is it mandatory to mention in the prayer in supreme court to direct the high court to hear my case on merits ? Or even if I don't mention this in the prayer specifically,then will that be ok ?

Learning

21 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 August 2022

@ Shivani,

What is the case, which was stated to be "unheard" by Delhi High Court?

Can you name the Court/ Judge ?

Have you already filed SLP before Supreme Court ? If so, did you file as petitioner in-person or through some lawyer ?

However, I find it an unconviencing statement.

Regards

Dr. (Maj) J C Vashista

shivani (housewife)     18 August 2022

@j c vashista- sir ,it's the possession case for my eviction from matrimonial house, judge has asked me to vacate the house without hearing my entire RFA, judge has kept the appeal pending , in the meanwhile has disposed my stay application by passing the eviction order, haven't filed SLP yet, sorry , won't be naming the judge, hope u understand,i can't demean the judge publicly , pls reply to my above query related to that prayer part.thank you

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2022

@ Shivani,

Can you please share your case file for proper analyses and opinion / advise. 

manoj   20 August 2022

you have to plead in prayer to setaside high court order

V E Manoj Kumar
High Court Advocate
Cell No 8686159292

shivani (housewife)     20 August 2022

@manoj - sir thanks for your opinion, have mentioned that in the prayer as suggested by you.

@jc vasishta sir- since you are so inclined to advice only on the basis of the case file rather than giving a normal opinion like others do, still i will share every detail of my case ,but, not here publicly where some indecent men are also there and being a lady i won't be able to share my details here on a public platform, but, please send me your personal mobile number, i will send everything related to my HC case on your WhatsApp number.thanks

manoj   20 August 2022

Whatsapp No. 8686159292

shivani (housewife)     20 August 2022

@manoj sir- you answered the query really well without asking for the case details openly, but, jc vasishta sir is unable to guide even after so many years of experience ,i thought that he is smart enough as a lawyer to guide on such simple queries,but, he wants to see the case file, that's how I asked for his WhatsApp number only !!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2022

@ Shivani,

Did I ask you to share the case file on this platform ? No, you are mistaken.

Accordingly please close this issue from my side, I am not inclined to oblige.

Thanks and best wishes

manoj   21 August 2022

I too agree with Dr. J C Vashista Sir. Madam in this platform you no need to give feedback on services given by advocates. you came here and begged for service. All ready you appointed advocate in your case. First go and ask your advocate about your query. Further if you want to continue service from my end take paid consultancy we will verify your documents and give advice. Try to close the issue madam. All the best in your case.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

HIGH COURT ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

shivani (housewife)     21 August 2022

@jc - you are extremely elder to me, would advice you to refrain from answering on my queries rather than pretending everytime that pata nahi aisi kya legal query put up kardi maine jiska jawaab nahi dia jaa raha aap se, agar apko meri simple query samajh hee nahi aa rahi toh case file maang ke bhi kya hoga? Definitely you aren't inclined to oblige, same way you aren't inclined to comment unnecessarily,am not going to take that, from now on just refrain from answering on my queries and maintain your dignity !

@ Manoj - why ? I will give my feedback on whosoever answers on my query or passes a comment unnecessarily , am not a kid mister, mind your filthy tongue, you are such a badtameez, how dare you use the word "begged", shame on you, who are you to tell me whether I shall ask my advocate or whosoever? Paid consultancy or Terese ?? Ha ha.. tereko toh main 10rs bhi nahi doon, attitude dekh pehle apna, mujhe begged bol raha hai, khud beg kar raha hai paisa maang ke, tereko kuch bola tha maine ? Issue tu bana raha hai, khud ko lawyer samajh ke bhagwan samajhte ho tum log, dafaa ho and don't you dare message and harass me here, Tera number aa gaya hai, complaint kar dungi Teri for this harassment unnecessarily samjha, kamzor nahi samajhiyo mujhe

manoj   21 August 2022

We know how to proceed for your comments. Further madam I dont no the language you messaged here. I have to use translator for your last reply. if there is any defamatory words against me, I will take necessary action.  I will ask the website owner to send your contact details. 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

HIGH COURT ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

@manoj- have the guts ? Go ahead man, i have been fighting litigation since 11 years, i know how to deal with people & lawyers like you ! Really ? Was my language that difficult that you couldn't understand  ? Ha ha.. please don't waste your money for engaging a translator  , i will tell you again in a simple way " lawyer hai toh lawyer ki tarah advice de, khud ko bhagwaan nahi samajh, mere liye begged word use karne ki Teri himmat kaise hui, khud paise maang ke beg kar raha hai, tere jaise vakeel ko main 10rs bhi nahi doon, khabradaar jo ek lady ko daraaney ki himmat bhi kari, Tera number aa gaya hai, complaint kar dungi Teri agar ab aur harass kia mujhe yahan message karke, mujhe kamzor samajhney ki galti mat kariyo, jo karna hai kar, tere jaison ke sath deal karna minutes ka kaam hai" GET LOST

Ab aa gaya samajh ? Ab bhi translator chahiye? Ha ha..

manoj   21 August 2022

Madam, You are crossing your limits don’t do that. Still I need translator for your further reply posted by you.  As you said you are litigating issues for past 11 years. But we won’t give you that chance to drag the matter. The way in public groups criticizing the officers and advocates by you have to face consequences. Because of this conservation you will face two cases one civil case and another criminal case. In Civil suit you have to face damages and coming to criminal case you have to face case for punishment upto 2 years as per IPC.  If you are really feel still you are correct share your contact details instead of sending mail to the website authorities for your communication address. You can’t escape from these defamatory words by you in this website.

Arey Manoj , kitna frustrated hai re tu, i have not crossed my limits at all, rather you have been threatening a lady, who the hell are you to give any chance to me ? Don't you dare do that, i will criticise advocates as much as i want to, don't you dare stop me, keep your threats in your pocket, consequences toh tujhe dekhne padenge for speaking to me like this, with a litigant,  don't you dare teach me things now else you will be sent to jail for 5 years for playing with the modesty of a lady & giving so many threats to a woman, aa gaya apni asli aukaat pe ? How dare you ask my number ? How dare you man ????? Do you have the guts ?? Go ahead man and do whatever you want to do, how dare you give me threats ?? I will drag you to the police station now ..

Also, if you haven't understood my language in the previous messages then how do you know what i have said and that all needs to be complained in front of the authorities?? 

Ha ha.. you seem to be badly frustrated 

Bloody, don't you give threats to me, i have been in front of the commissioner,DCP, i know everything related to the law, i can handle a man like you in a minute and teach a lesson, GET LOST you psycho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register