Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (owner)     09 April 2012

Supplementary deed for the sales registration


I have funded my cousin  to purchase a property , As I was staying outside the country, cousin purchased and registereted in his name, But we were planned to register the sam ein join name ,( cousin and self name).


1.How can I add my name to that sales registration, ?

2. Is there any supplemenatry deed can work ? is so, how should I procede on this.

3. How to avoid unnecessary stamp registartion etc and getting me 50% ownership on this property.


Pl. suggest.

Thanking You In advance.




 1 Replies

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     09 April 2012

If the sale deed is already registered, then you cannot add our name without spending the requisite court fee.

Your cousin need to prepare a gift deed of 1/2 of the property and register it after paying the requisite court fee wich will be equal to the court fee for sale deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads