LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (A.P)     20 February 2014

Summons

my brother is been accused in one case. Now they have charged the file sheet n it is been shifted from JMFC to district court. In jmfc court we were told tat u ll get summons from court regarding the appearing date and it ll be handed to u by police. But the police, called yest evening and said tat tomrow (ie, today) morning u appear in front of court and we have summons for that. Come n collect it. So as we r not in city we are not able to take the summons. Now my query is, what action ll the court take as we hav not taken the summons.

Learning

3 Replies

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     20 February 2014

First of all u should told this to police when they called u to submitt the summons in next 2 to 3 days, now non bailable warrant will be iwsued againt u which is very serious

Take it seriously otherwise u will be arrested and send to jail

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     20 February 2014

First of all u should told this to police when they called u to submitt the summons in next 2 to 3 days, now non bailable warrant will be iwsued againt u which is very serious

Take it seriously otherwise u will be arrested and send to jail

vinay (A.P)     20 February 2014

Ya i agree., but its the fault of the police that they they didnt gave us tat. WE have not signed n taken the summons. Wil it not be re-issued once again before issuing non-bailable warrant. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register