LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Profile_May282019 (Others)     22 November 2021

Summary suit along with criminal complaints

I have criminal case ( Sec 138,142) filed   for a cheque bounce case in a jurisdication where the cheque got bounced. I want to file a summary suit (Order 37 of the Civil Procedure ) in the court where the defendent lives. How can i file this as the original documents are filed in the court where the criminal  case is pending?

Can I file it using the e-court option so it can be refered as single document by both the courts?  Will it affect my  criminal court proceedings anyway?

Thank you


 4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 November 2021

Obtain certified copies of documents ( cheque,return memo,notice,posted receipt &other relevant documents ) from cheque bouncing case file and submit all above documents in civil summary suit.

1 Like

Profile_May282019 (Others)     23 November 2021

Dear Mr. Bhartesh Goyal - Thank you very much for replying to my question. Really appreciate.


Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     24 November 2021

Repeated query 

See response in original thread and avoid repitition.

Profile_May282019 (Others)     26 November 2021

@Dr J C Vashista - I think you just read the subject. Read each questions in detail and you will see that the objective is different.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query