Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simranjit Singh (Student)     15 June 2014

Suggestion required

Hello Dear Friends 

This all has happened when I was unable to frame the circumstances which was loaded on me.

This happened two years ago when  I was travelling in the train on the way to Gaya (bihar. I was deboarding the train with my all luggages in my hand, Suddenly train gave jerk and for a second I got unbalanced  and by mistake my hand touched a lady who was lying on her upper berth on the very last birth of train near the door. Then she started shouting and all the people got aggressive and they thought I was bothering her. Then I started running and they all were after me. Then the train attendent caught me and handed me to the police on the station itself. Police took me to the police station and charged me under the Section 354 by the pressure and FIR lodged against me by the lady . I was been arrested and told to inform my parents about this. Then my Father came to the police station and that lady also came there all the way from Kolkata to demand two lakhs rupees and a gold chain from my Dad. My Dad refused to give her and I was being sent to the custody ( behind bars)  for 11days. Now this case is like curse to me and This really hurts me whenever I think of it.  It has disturbed all my family and my personal life. Please somebody help me out how to deal with the case.  My advocate says that he will take dates from the court and there is no need to come to the court unless he asks for.  Please suggest me the correct way to get rid of the problem. 

Regards 

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 June 2014

Simran you have not mention why she asked 2lac and a gold chain from you i think to compromise the case , it means she was trying to extort money in lieu of your offence , why you ran from there? anyhow its and criminal offence you have not mention sub section with 354ipc , your presence is compulsary during the hearing dates in the court proceedings otherwise again you will come under trouble your bail may be cancelled and an arrest warrant may be issued against you , fight your case and convince the court that you are a gentleman on that said day when you was travelling in the train the driver of the train all of a sudden applied the brake, resultant your hand touched the lady , it was all due to brake you have no bad intention in all , you are innocent , be very polite and respectful in the court .

Well Thanks a lot Sir I found the above advice extremely helpful. I missed certain things which I think contains high concentrated value. First and the foremost when this incident occurred I was just 19 and finished with my 12th boards examination. I was soo very much excited to come to my home after a long span of time, and these exictment turned into disaster. I didn't know how to react to the situation I got panic by observing the aggression of the people who were ready to thrash me nicely with that I started running. Later I came to know that the lady was not of good character and she was giving all false statement before policemen and my parents. She was desperately trying to create pressure on my parents so that she could get the money and gold chain, statements and FIR lodged was false she even told my mom that I have stolen her gold chain of worth 2.5 lakhs and many such invalid statement she he made against me. Unfortunately I am unable to make out my sub section but I will try to check it out soon. Now as far as my hearing is concerned my advocate says that there are certain witness who can give statement against me So he says let this case grow older, by the time all the witnesser will also grow old and may get disappear ( touch wood) Well I am not sure if my advocate is justified or not I am really looking for relevant suggestions and advice from which I can vanish this sin out of my life. Regards

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 June 2014

Simranjit is that lady not ready for compromise, tell your advocate just talk to her advocate and get idea what she want if she take some reasonable amount and make compromise by taking permission from the court then your case will be declared dismiss by the court , otherwise go as per advise of your lawyer he is right but the procedure is too long you have to wait for that .

Dear Mr Joshi That lady is not easily readable She has given all fake contact details to the advocate. She is from Delhi the address given by her is being enquired by me but there is no such name exists. I don't know single thing about her instead of her Name. The compromise is little difficult in my case I think so. Yeah Mr Joshi I know the process is long and I have to bear that anyway.. Thank you so much for your advice Mr Joshi. Regards

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

I think you have to follow the advise of your advocate properly instead of deviating things by getting misguided from outside sources.  In my opinion, your advocate is tackling the issue properly, leave it to him, he will take care of the issues. That lady may not even turn up before the court to let in her evidence, forget about other witnesses, even they will not be so much interested to give evidence against you especially at this belated stage.  Be rest assured.

Simranjit Singh (Student)     16 June 2014

Well Mr Kalaiselvan I will definitely going to practice your esteemed advice I found it really helpful. But it disturbs me day and night, Since it has made my social as well as personal life punishing and troublesome. I hope the almighty resolve this issue soon. Thankyou Sir. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register