LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harikrishna Reddy   08 September 2020

suggestion for atrocity case

dear sir, I working as a electrician, my cousins land issue between SCs, they filed complaint false atrocity case on 6 members including me but in that place I am not there . Due to corona pandemic in this April court is open our bail is late in this period me and other one were jailed for 5days after court bail we released, no hearing yet now.
Now what can I do?
can I complaint against SCs for false case?
I have proofs 1)CCTV footage
2)mobile location (GPS) for absence of me on that place and time

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 September 2020

Hello,

Since the FIR is filed you will have to contest the case. Once you get acquittal from the court you can file a case against the complainant. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2020

There are no immediate issues once you have been released on bail. You can wait till summons are received, get the  charge report and get legal opinion whether there options for seeking discharge or getting the charges quashed from the High Court.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 September 2020

Mr. Reddy seek an opinion from a senior practising advocate for filing a complaint after acquittal from the false case. 

If you are ill always take doctor's advice and not of compounder's advice.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 September 2020

Mr. Om Prakash I am advocate. You have to do some study before replying querries.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 September 2020

I dont address to fool like you. what is significance of interlocutory. I again advice you to do some study before posting reply here. 

You foolish person. Tell me the significance of interlocutory in this query. Tu kutta hai ye confirm hai. 

tera photo to daal handsome. dekhu to sahi. teri maa behen beti ne aisa kya kaam kia jo mu chupa raha hai. 

ek baap ki aulad hai to photo id pe rakhna. teri sab problem solve karta hu. 

sari duniya kutte ko kutta hi bolti hai.

tune bahot himmat dikhayi. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register