LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bonafied (assistant)     01 February 2023

Suggestion during cross-examination

During cross-examination suggestion needs to given before or after crossing the complainant? I framed four suggestion can I read them straight away to the witness before starting the cross.

1. I put it to you that after knowing that I met the HR business partner XXX to change my team. On 2.12.2017, you called on my phone at 12:38 PM and asked me to come to your manager’s room. When I entered the room, I saw you half-naked, kissing HR on the lips while he fondled your breast.
  2. I put it to you that, being apprehensive of the consequences of your indecent behaviour with HR  to eliminate me from the company you filed this false complaint against me.
  3. I put it to you that I did not stand below your house on 1.01.2018 at said point of time. However, you and HR misled and deceived the Koramangala SI. You created a place of incident in the Koramangala PS jurisdiction because there is already a complaint against you dated 2.11.2017 at Hebbagodi PS.
  4. I put it to you that I did not do anything on 1.01.2018 at said point of time viz push, hit, threaten, and become violent all are false. You fabricated those only to suit the false complaint.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 February 2023

@ Bonafied,

What is the case, i.e., facts and circumstances and your locus standi to suggest probable questions, if it is not a mute court topic ?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 February 2023

that is like fantsay ,,, ooo

bonafied (assistant)     01 February 2023

I am party in person. My cross-examination is next week. Facts of the case are that I stood below the team leader house and pushed her she stated her lanlord is the eye witness but he doesn't not come to court. She also include HR as CW1 he appeared in court although he did not see anything. HR gave false 161 statement to police that is condradcting with her complinat. There are several omission as well. I never stood infront of her house. Sections filed 354 and 506. She along with PP forced to make conprimise I rejeted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register