Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Saroha   18 May 2022

suggest

if someone is not happy in marriage, wanted to divorce husband but can't
due to societal pressure and kids may suffer. so what is the best advice a woman can opt to make her life better.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 May 2022

The reasons for divorce i.e. whether the husband is engaged with another woman or severely torturing you, or harassing you for anything are not mentioned by you.  You amicably talk to your husband and tell him your opinion and take the help of your family members (husband's side and your side), well-wishers to solve the problem as the children will forego all their happiness if you divorced. Please solve amicably to a maximum limit.

1 Like

Shweta Saroha   18 May 2022

it is lack of understanding, love, care, compatibility, mental depression that I am facing while living with him since 2 years. his parents are like any other parents, always take his side. I have thought too much about this now. we are not in talking terms since 6 months and living under same roof. our relationship is dead and we both decided to parts ways too.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     19 May 2022

Society will not and does not pay your bills. If you are considering of remarriage, divorce your husband else maintain status quo.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 May 2022

Better try to upgrade  knowledge in your career and read Ramayana scriptts etc. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register