LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   20 April 2022

submission of vedio recording of wife

i want to submit the vedio recording of wife in divorce case as he filed the false affidavit in court that she is a non working lady but she is doing the private job..
vedio was made by a detective but he is not giving the 65 B certificate regarding this wts the remedy...
can i cross examine the wife by playing this vedio in court..
can court permit me for so..plz advice...


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 April 2022

If she is working in private company then collect evidence and submit to court at the time of cross examination .

1 Like

Parasar   20 April 2022

what about rajnesh vs neha
1 Like

pankaj verma   21 April 2022

rajnish vs Neha ki judgement pr to assest and liabilities ka false affidavit filed kiya hai wife ne
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query