Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     28 July 2018

Sub-registrar is demanding extra money as commission

Respected Sirs,

The Sub-registrar and the other staff like writer, Jr.Asst etc at the Sub-Registrar are asking the customers to pay huge commissions to them other than paying proper Stamp duty , Registration Fee, User Charges through the challan.Else the sub-registrar is not registering the document.Each writer is taking 3000/- Three thousand rupees for writing one document .How can i stop this kind of illegal activity , 99% of the custmers are illetirate and very poor.Please guide me.

Regards.

Reddy

Learning

2 Replies

TGK REDDI   28 July 2018

There was an old Document Writer in Nandigama, Andhra Pradesh.    He knew his onions best.    He was an M. A.

I'd said, " Sir, have you come across a single sub registrar in your fifty-year professional life who spared at least one -- only one -- man?"

He'd said, " No, never Reddi! "

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 July 2018

The ancient maxim: "Bribery/ Corruption is the doorway for entry of all sins" rings true in the world. Twenty Four centuries ago Chanakya stated in ARTHA SHASTRA that those in Kings' employment handling treasury, are tempted to devour part of public funds just as fish in water it takes in part of it.As a citizen of India you must not keep quite for these corruption activities with proves. Inform to A.C.B. so that they will take action and you will get good remuneration for information. be brave like a Military personnel. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register