alok akhouri 04 May 2020
Karishma Yadav 13 May 2020
The following article might help you-
Mansi Aggarwal 27 February 2021
Hello, thank you for your query.
To become the civil judge of Bihar there are three stages. They are pre-exam, mains written exam and interview.
The preliminary exam is a written exam with multiple choice objective-type questions. There shall be two papers in this exam. Paper-1 is 100 marks and paper-2 is 150 marks.
The subjects to study for this exam are:
1. General Knowledge including current affairs
2. Elementary general science
3. Law of evidence and procedure
4. Constitutional and administrative law of India
5. Hindu and Mohammadan Law
6. Law of transfer of property and principles of equity, law of trusts, and specific relief
7. Law of contracts and torts
8. Commercial law
The main written exam is a subjective type of total of 150 marks.
There shall be eight papers in the exam. These papers are based on 5 compulsory and 3 optional subjects. The compulsory subjects are General knowledge including current affairs, elementary general science, general Hindi, general English, and the law of evidence and procedure. The optional subjects are-
1.constitutional and administrative law of India,
2. Hindu and Muhammadan law,
3. law of transfer of property and principles of equity, the law of trusts and specific relief,
4.law of contracts and torts
5. commercial law
out of these five, you can choose three
There will also be an interview of 100 marks.
Hope this helps you.