LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

strong fanatacies about the opposite

If any man watches explict material in its office but on his personal laptop and stores them for its use

Whether strange fantancies abaout the other gender is crime? Whether carrying explict material is also crime?

Whether watching explict sites on Internet is also crime?

Please tell me...............

Learning

6 Replies

Dipangkar (Business)     19 July 2011

Dipangkar (Business)     19 July 2011

Originally posted by :Anonymous
"
If any man watches explict material in its office but on his personal laptop and stores them for its use

Whether strange fantancies abaout the other gender is crime? Whether carrying explict material is also crime?

Whether watching explict sites on Internet is also crime?

Please tell me...............
"

In the office for doing so, you may get kicked out from your job, if caught by your Boss.

You have your Liberty to fantasize about  the other gender as much and as often as you like, without fear.

There are some Laws against  keeping / carrying explict materials in laptops & Mobiles.

The Internet is Not restricted from browsing so far.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 July 2011

No problem if it is for your personal use.

Ms Liberal (others)     19 July 2011

Mr Anonymous, I don't understnd why you want to take the wrong material to your office as your place of work has nothing to do with the activites or about your fantancies

You may also invite unwanted trouble if any women employee complains against you and its very difficult to get rid of the same as those materials are available in your personal LAPTOP and onus is also on yours and you may also wrongly booked despie of having intention clear

It better to keep all those things at home under lock and key and concenterate to your work only

(Guest)

Ms Liberal your comments are quite appreciating

(Guest)

Fantacies are to for sharing or carrying to workplace.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register