Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STOP MISUSE OF THIS PORTAL

Page no : 2

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     04 November 2010

Saxena ji, It is so simple. what Hema thought proper, she has done and with good reasons. What you think proper you can do. Why to wait for someone?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 November 2010

hellow self decleared law officer ms. hema,

i already gone through your previous posting and it's result.

why unnecessarily disturbing these peaceful site?

if you have any specific complain to admin - do it specifically.

if you want to put it before the general public, then also be specific.

" I am not ready to buy the arguments said in favour of SIFF, because I know first person experience how it functions."

- it is your personal impression only. nothing going to happen with this.

by vomitting poison against siff, you indirectly advertising in favour of siff.

what a great thinker you are.

" Most of the SIFF membership are not lawyers and as per Indian law, they are not allowed to argue in courts. "

Most of the SIFF membership are not lawyers   - yes true.

and as per Indian law, they are not allowed to argue in courts. "

- i do not know which university  gave you law degree, but if you read cpc and crpc a little more, you could be able to understand that a person always allowed to stand in favour of his / her own cases. if you read it a little more you will understand even in some cases non lawyer can apear in court in favour of a person.

LCI & SIFF BOTH EDUCATING THESE NON LAWYERS.

OF COURSE LCI TAKES A BIGGER ROLE

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

hey family forum folks...

come on!

please be peaceful on Diwali atleast...Do not fight over SIFF or NCW or any organisation.....

employees of these organisations are on a holiday & enjoying themselves ...and u r quarrelling over them! Not fair!

Chalo haath milao aapas me .....oops LCI pe haath kaise mila sakte hai:D

Okay..chalo vichaar milao aapas me

Go out and celebrate..Meet your friends,exchange gifts,sweets.

If you have no social life,no problem!

share your day with poor people by gifting them clothes,sweets etc if you are wealthy but lonely...

If you have no money and social life also,still no problem!

go and feed stray animals,birds,etc..if you have a big verandah/balcony/terrace,spread food,grains and a bowl of water for birds...they will flock in large nos. and you will love to watch them feed.Likewise do so for stray animals also..cook some extra meal daily and give them the extra food..it'll give u immense satisfaction,besides loyalty and protection from those stray animals

Remember,whatever good you do to others comes back to you manyfolds...This is the law of the universe...

Have a good day!

3 Like

AS LCI MEMBERS CAN NOT SHAKE THEIR HANDS, SO CAN NOT SHAKE THEIR vichaar .

THEY ARE DEVIDED INTO DIFERENT GROUPS.

Issues are not dependent on employees of organisations and would not disappear on the eve of Diwali. 

I see two elderlies suffering immenly with allergic wheezing and high BP, in my apartment complex due to hideous smoke  and noise of the fire crackers! What a waste! I wish there is a community celebration of this  festival where crackers can be burst in a common open space like beach or some other open area of such nature,  rather than each household spending loads of money on these stuff which pollutes environment and disturb a great deal the sick, small children and elderlies. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

arup jee

thanks for your thank you thumb

i dont like to say it on diwali,but u never focus on the remedies/solutions offered to you to end your problems..... u only crib...please TRY ATLEAST to work on the solutions given,so that you come out of your distress soon...still if you feel being -ve will help you,you can carry on

2 Like

(Guest)

My Dear Lord

Look at the audacity of certain  foolish people here.

If I combine all psotings of certain users I see only  DARKNESS. They people would like to name oneself otherwise.

I challenge that person to do IQ test ... I can bet it will not come above 30.

And the person is saying that ..a member  hs problem.. gives unwated and dumb advise.. and have audacity to come back to say that the memeber do not seem to work on the solution

Administrator , can you please let the member know that getting personnel is not allowed here

I have a advise for you the DARKNESS..... get yourself treated in mental facility to get corrected and once you come out,  get yourself admitted in first grade of logic class.. learn manners... otherwise you are making your parents shameful for you. may be cursing your genesis.

And mind you if you do not ... you can expect your own medicine... I will not mind telling you that you don't seem to follow given solution.

DUMB  MORON.!!!!!

TRY ATLEAST to work on the solutions given,so that you come out of your distress soon...

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND!

At least Arup ji thanked you whether he agreed with you or not Roshni Madam. You could have done the same, if not more.

There are no strict black and white division between problems and solutions--there is a lot of grey area in between and majority of us live in that area!

1 Like

(Guest)

My my my!

What an anger! What a frustration on being harassed by his wife for her good!

Think of the devil,moron,idiot,fool,foul mothed and he's here.

I salute that lady who's who is teaching him a lesson when he dared to assault her alongwith his dowry hungry family.Unfortunately,he's become wilder and more abusive during these court battles..If at all he gets married again by hiding to his second wife that he was involved in cases,he will be lucky.He should celebrate his short lived happiness well before his second marriage as his 2nd wife will also drag him to courts for his violence.But nobody can help it.A dog's tail cannot be straightened however much one tries.

Dear bachhe(Avinash)

Do you have the basic sense that Roshni's giving a friendly sisterly advice to Mr. Arup that he should try to be optimistic in his life?

So what do you mean by personal comments here?As such you have no constructive contribution in LCI except your fighting and abusing.She's far ahead of you.You are calling the admin to check her posts,as if the admin will not see your own posts which are full of abuses and bad names like moron,mental problem,low IQ,etc?

What  IQ level you are talking of?You want to check her IQ score?Fine!Do you even know how an IQ test is done?Tell us the steps of doing it.

Tumhare IQ ka to pata nahi.But I am sure a donkey is more intelligent than you.

Switch off your PC, and get blasted with the crackers today,to have a long eternal seep so that the world gets rid of this bojh and you also get some peace.And do not come back to earth again.

Ruining everybody's Diwali this ill bred chap is!

2 Like

Munneji Ko Gussa Kyon Aaya????

Arup ji also is asking what the problem is. You simply cant go on gibing brotherly and sisterly advices unasked. It becomes then offending remarks naa. May be Arup ji's optimism is different from Roshni Madam's optimism. Optimism has menifestations of different types....

(Guest)

Munnei,

I know you are a munni..

You don't have courage to come out with your own actual name.

Your comments are not worth a read.

And as far as my  IQ is concernerd, have you heard about IIT and IIM,?  do you know anybody with these two degrees?

You CHIMP!!!!!!