LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kausick panja   05 October 2020

Step against False case

Hlw, i am Kausick Panja, want to know what can i take any lawful step against any false case.


 5 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

What is your apprehension! Give full facts

kausick panja   05 October 2020

A gang of person break our club due to durga puja dispute and then we filed a FIR against them, afterthat one of the them filed a false FIR against our name in sec 354, 323 etc.

We take bale from court.

Now what we can take step against them.

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

You hire a lawyer he will get you bail. you haven't mentioned FIR details
1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 October 2020


The case is already filed so you have to contest the case. The case is false so prove it before the court and get an acquittal. 

Adv chirag Vajani (Advocate)     06 October 2020

You may approach local advocate and file private complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register