LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Patil (Research)     13 September 2012

Stay order on partition decree

I have filed partition suit. Soon I will get my share and my brother and sisters will also get their share. The property is in my mother’s name. My mother died 20 years back. At that time I was in Germany. My brother and sisters did not take care of my mother. My mother was healthy when I left India to Germany. But within 5 months I heard the news of my mother’s death. My sisters told me my mother died of cancer.  My mother was against giving property to my sisters and my brother was also not in good terms with my mother. My sisters took all my mothers gold and also withdrew all her money from bank with the reason of her medical treatment. But they did not take her to any big hospital. They took her to big hospital only one day before her death. My mother’s medical complaint was water filling in her stomach. So my sisters kept her without food and water for more than 15 days. My brother did not care although he knew. My mother’s death certificate says death due to “Irreversible shock with septicemia” According to me it is a cold blooded murder by my brother and sisters and their spouse because of my mother was against giving property to them. Based on the above reason after the partition decree can I go to criminal court and bring stay order against the decree of property to my brother and sisters name? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register