Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vanshika Taneja   11 March 2018

Stalking

hello experts,

one of my very close friend is being stalked by a boy, whom she knows, but is unable to act as he is a family friend's son. but he has crossed all his limits of being in that position and is constantly irritating my friend, asking from her about her personal information and even passing by her home at least twice a day, just to check upon her, and on being questioned by her parents he said that he was just going through that area and wanted to meet the entire family. whereas, on phone he is constantly asking her to meet him in hotel  as he is intersted in her. 

can you all please suggest a way out for her as she is under great stress because of that boy?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 March 2018

Complain to the police. Give the police details of what all he does so that they can warn him. Calling him to the police station and giving him a stern warning may sometimes be sufficient.

Abhishek Dadhich (Advocate)     11 March 2018

Vanshika Ji,

I understand your concern. I advice you to follow -

The Family ==>  Ask your frined to talk to her mother and father. The father should talk to the boy in a private meeting that the boy's actions will ruin the family relations and they will take legal actions againt him. This should work.

Social Way ==> If he doesn't stop, father should talk to the boy's parents and even some elders in the society or other family friends. The social pressure on boy's family will get the job done.

The Legal Way ==> If he doesn't stop even after that, than the father should definatily take legal action against the boy. File an FIR in Mahila Thana (Women Police Station). This will work unless the boy is phycic or crazy.

(Please like if you find helpful)

1 Like

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   12 March 2018

Ms. Taneja

Get your friend to talk to her stalker's family. Explain the repercussions it might have should your friend approach the police. If that does not however work out, advise your friend to file a stalking case in your local women's police station against the boy u/354D IPC.

For further clarifications you may contact at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Thanks & regards
Advocate Kaybee

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dont ignore to take action even if he is family friend's son. Complaint to your and his parents. Give him a clear sign that you dont like his intention. You can also file police complaint against the boy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register