Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     07 April 2014

Stages in 498a trail

Dear Experts,

Could you pls help me to understand that how many stages will be there in 498A trail and also if the evidence is given by wife's father,mother,Borther in law  which is only oral statements with out any documenory support then how the strong the court will consider these evidence while dispoing the 498A case during the trail.

pls advise.

thanks

Learning

5 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     08 April 2014

Look online here and 498.org You will have all answers But anything specific to your query there are lot of people who will guide you here Good.luck brother Nail your lovely tooth and nail

harish (manager)     08 April 2014

498 usually takes 7 yrs so b prepared, if u have some proofs then d situation can b reversed else by indian law " naari ka har shabt geeta mei likhe sholok ke barabar hai" aur aadmi to ra-1 hai

Indian (Indian)     01 July 2014

Dear 498a fighter,

Do you have any evidences to prove yourself innocent and the girl guilty?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 July 2014

@indian

I have many proof to show my innocence  and the girl is guilty like

1. On incident date i was away from the Place where she alleged that i treat her with cruelty and demand dowry. i have proof of it and submitted in court....

2. SHO officer get punish as she not follow the CRPC rule

3. I had give application to SP office that if wife lodge false FIR the consider it to be false.

4. Wife lodge FIR as after thought as my case of sec9 RCR was under process and it is mentioned in FIR also FIR was filed when first date of RCR was just coming after 10 days.

5. I won sec09 RCR in which DJ mentioned that " pati ne patni ko na arthik rup se pratadit kiya na hi mansik rup se , patni ko adesh*t kiya jata hai ki wo pati ke saath ja kar rahe. patni dwara 498A darj kiya jana sochi samjhi sazish prateet hota hai'

6 before the date of incident she is not living with me since last four month suddenly she came to police station and says " main pati ke saath aakar rahne lagi tab patni me mujhe aur mere pita aur bhai se dahej managa aur mujhe mara peeta"

here question is when RCR is in court. she left me before 4 month under police custody as she has fear of her death at that time she did not lodge any complaint then why without informing to police and court she came to live with me....

7. there is no MLC [medical examintaion of wife] and no eye witness etc

8. I have all recording that her mother and father demanded money from me... etc.....

9 . out of 7 witness only two are there one is herseff her mother and her so called brother [ he was hired for giving his statement]  and from out side SHO got punishment

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 July 2014

There are stages as follows: -

Oral evidence, Cross checking of witness, documentary evidence then arguments.

Don't get tensed. They can bring n number of witness but they will be cross checked. You also can bring your witness like brothers, sisters, relatives, friends, neighborhoods etc.

But Speedy Trial is mandatory else the case will drag life long. Did you appear in HC for the same?

Please follow all of my posts on the following links: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register