LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya   06 November 2017

ST/SC land buy

I am willing to purchase a land which is owned by a person of schedule caste and I belong to Rajasthan. The seller owns a huge land on state highway under city permissible limits and i want to purchase a part of it in Rajasthan . Is it legal to buy and how can I get the land transferred to my name for commercial use?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2017

Check the land title clearly. Assigned Lands (POT) Act 1977 (Act 9 of 1977) was. enacted to prohibit alienation of Assigned Lands to. landless poor persons and to provide for punishment. of purchasers of such lands.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2017

I agree with the expert advise of Mr. Rama Chary Rachakonda, get the documents qua title of the land verified through some local prudent lawyer.

It would be better to avoid purchasing of such land which has been earmarked/allotted/leased to a specific community and you do not belong to that caste.

Aditya   07 November 2017

As per your advice I checked the papers and found that the land was alloted by government 35 years back to them. Can we still buy the piece of land or not?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     14 December 2017

If you get converted the agriculural land to N A ,in name of SC ST person, this property will loose the the protection of SC ST agri. land immunity then one can purchase

Luffird844   18 April 2018

It is likewise practical to prepare different jobs for kids. iReady Login Select Enable Guideline in the graph below. This will certainly bring up a brand-new chart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register