IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     09 September 2014

Speedy trial need for 498a in ghaziabad

This is such a shame, that a marriage which is not even run for 6 months is facing false charges and the case is running from last 2 years.

I am willing to fight and I WILL despite knowing the fact that our system does not want to deliver justice. They just want settlement. And I am not ready for it.

My question to you is - I want my 498a to run on fast track. There is nothing in the case, but I can not apply for work permit to move abroad and work. I need to know what's the process to ask for a faster justice in such cases?

I have heard that there are fast track courts for such cases? I need to get a permission from high court. Is there anyway I could give an application to the judge in the lower court itself.

Kindly tell me all the ways I could get it done. I would be happy to see a response from the sufferers of our legal system than the drivers (Lawyers)



 1 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     09 September 2014

First of all thanks for you great planning.


Please apply in High Court in-person (Without Advocate) to get Speedy Trial order.

You can file CrPC 205 to get permanent exemption and make any relative like you parents as "General Power of Attorney" to represent you in the court or you can simply represented by your council. The sample petition of seedy trial is attached.


Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links.







Attached File : 801672179 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded: 152 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query