LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brahma (student)     12 April 2023

Specific performance

I was Running the school Under Educational Society. I am President Of the society.

I have taken school building from the person who is Joint secretary of the society as registerd  lease agreement

for period of 10 years. i.e 2018 to 2028. In Registered Lease agreement lesse : Myself on behalf of Educational Society       Lessor: Joint Secretary

In the Covid Pandemic School was closed for a period of two years.

To escape from Financial liabilities oF school in  March 2022 Lessor/Join Secretary    fraudulently colluded with Secretary and Surrender the lease Agreement and sold way the School Building along With Furniture.

I have tried to stop the registration by giving written complaint to Sub Registrar. Even though he endorsed the complaint he executed the registrartion.

Financiers avialed the loans for the Society through me. All are escaped from liability. financiers toruchuring me in the courts of law. Now there is No school,No job  the persons who sold the building are enjoying .

1. I want my school lease back to clear the loans or ( Specific Performance)

2. let them clear the avialed Loans.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 April 2023

Just file a suit .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2023

A landlord is able to legally end a lease if the tenant violates the terms of the lease or has broken the law. The violation by the tenant needs to be significant like late rent or other etc. .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register