LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   07 August 2015

Sole Custody

Hi my friend needs help. She had filed dv case and maintainance just recently. She has a 2yr old girl. Now the question is when sole custody case to be filed?before husband files or after that? If her husband files before her she has to run to court to prove it false right?

Learning

4 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     07 August 2015

I do not believe that anyone in this forum will answer your query that asks how a wife can harass a husband and thus ruin her daughter's life in the process.

sandeep   07 August 2015

Why?is this the forum regarding stop harassment against men? I think men should also think about a women pain instead of just favoring wrong doings of men. Has your wife hurted you in a wrong way?it sounds like tht. But my friend is not like that. She had good intentions and dreams which were shattered right after marriage. No women leave her husband happily.
1 Like

Northern Queen (Manager)     11 August 2015

Sounds like another 498a case on its way! If you are a true friend then do your friend a huge favour and keep out of her marriage problems. Divorce is grim enough in any country, but Indian Law courts feast on it. She will direly suffer the consequences of making any false allegations against her husband in the long term, both legally, socially and morally. That will affect their daughter, who needs a mother AND a father equally. Look dear, you should know that not all Indian men are guilty and not all Indian women are innocent! Let your friend ask questions on here, not you.

sandeep   30 August 2015

No nothing like that... No such 498 case...on any way. Nor does any lady enjoys partying putting false cases on their husbands...please. Im not talking about all but im talking about some who are "genuine". You are a men who is on side of men doing violence on women your choice... i dont mind. But my friend is not fake. She already direly suffered by marrying her husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register