Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishwas Jhamtani   12 June 2022

society Redevelopment area issue

In our society out of total 18 flats , 9 members have enchored upon and built 2 rooms extra as unauthorised construction years back and 9 members have not done even an inch unauthorised construction , but know as the society is going in for Redevelopment process , these 9 enchroached members are asking for excess area as per their current area and not as per original area as given by builder as per sanction plan which is indirectly affecting the extra area of honest 9 members , what is your advice


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 June 2022


It is for the society to decided whether to give area as per their demand or as per sanction of society. The property is belongs to society. You can take mutual decision otherwise redevlopment will prolong. 

vishwas Jhamtani   16 June 2022

any other legal advice for fighting for our rights ie honest 9 members

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query