Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav vadalkar (Technical leader)     28 July 2013

Society membership for resale flat

Hi,

I have purchase a resale flat in pune before the society formation and now i want that my name to be added in society formation.Builder is asking for money for adding my name in society,please let me know how i can add my name in society formation(The society that is going to be form is co operative housing society).

Thanks

Vaibhav Vadalkar

Learning

5 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 July 2013

You have pay membership fees.

vaibhav vadalkar (Technical leader)     29 July 2013

Thanks for reply.Sir if you are talking abt society membership fees to builder then I have not paid yet.If you are talking abt paying to society then society is yet to be form.please let me know whom to pay the fees and how much,can we add our name in society after its form so that I dont have to pay to builder.please help me in this

2BHelpfull (Other)     30 July 2013

if the society is not formed then u have to pay to the Builder the membership fees, .

regarding membership fees ,it is very nominal fees.

u can get ur name in society after its form. but here also u have to pay nominal membership fee.

dikhole suresh (dgm)     01 August 2013

pl clarify about registration of sale deed relating to flat purchased in co op society , whether it was optional  earlier in the past..if yes up to what date..

2BHelpfull (Other)     02 August 2013

registration of immovable property is complusory when the value of immovable property  is more then Rs.100/-.

well now a days u cannot have immovable property in  less then rs 100/- . so u have to complusory register the agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register