FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Tandel   03 April 2020

Society maintainance

Dear sir I am staying in my Real sister flat with her concent, as she is out of country .in housing society there are seprate maintainance for rental and owners. Society management see charging me rental maintainance, and are threatening me to disconnect my water connection if not paid .I am opposing this move by society since I am staying in my real sister house. Request you to guide me.. If I am wrong. Also if I am right, let me know what legal action can I take if society forces me to pay rental maintainance


 5 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     03 April 2020

you can contest the charges imposed by way of sending a legal notice through counsel as the same are Illegal, Biased, Against the law of Justice & Equity 

Manoj Tandel   03 April 2020

Dear sir, so I am eligible for owners rent right!?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 April 2020

1. You as blood brother of your sister are entitled to stay in Sister's Flat, without paying anything extra, other than the regular maintenance charges.

2. It would be a criminal offence to disconnect Electricity & Water & other Services to the Flat, for ANY reason, whatsoever & whichsoever.

3. Visit the following link for asnwers to most of your questions:

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

You are sure now owner.


But you have not clarified whether you intend not tp pay while owner is away and you residing


you are ebing charged more


what society consitution says.

sachin sharma   03 October 2020

Join telegram 
RTI group
Crpc 125 grp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query