LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (Manager)     14 September 2013

Society issue

Our society formation is in the process and there is dispute going on regarding amount of maintenance fees for Non occupancy. They are demaning 50 % more from members who have rented out against the 10% as per socity bye laws. Now they are doing arm twisting like stopping garbage collection and disallowing entry of vehicles of members who are apposing and not paid the maintenance. I want to know what is to be done in such situation. Can I register police complaint.


 2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     14 September 2013

In such case you can write to deputy registrar and complain about illegal events taking place in your society . Still you find no relief  than file case against in co-operative court.




V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     14 September 2013

You hv to wait till society is regd. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query