LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (Manager)     25 December 2020

Society grievance

Society has constructed a garbage room adjacent to my ground floor flat. I am living in other city and only came to know later on. How to I file complain against the society and get the room razed.

Learning

6 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 December 2020

You can ask the Society to remove the same for its causing you inconvenience. You may with other interested person move a complaint before the Magistrate under section 133 Crpc for its suitable disposal or shift. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 December 2020

Did you approach Managing Committee for removal of garbage room from the site, which is stated to be adjecent to your flat ? If not, why? If so, what is the response .

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 December 2020

First file RTI application to such Municipality or Corporation as to whether they gave such sanction of the plan with such utilization.

175B083 Mahesh P S   26 December 2020

Hello,

These are some of the solutions you could use

Approaching management committee 

If the member of the Housing Cooperative Society faces any problem relating to the harassment in the housing cooperative society then they can approach to the Management Committee to deal with the matters as per the Acts, Rules of the concerned State and Bye-laws of the Housing Cooperative Society.

To approach the Consumer Courts

If the management committee does not take appropriate action on the complaint of the members relating to the problems then they can approach to the consumer courts and also demand compensation by the housing cooperative society for not uses their power as per the laws.

To approach the Police Authorities

If the harassment is of serious nature then they can also approach the police authorities for taking suitable action against the offenders as per the Punitive laws and maintain dignity.

Thank you

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 December 2020

First of all, serve legal notice on the Society management highlighting the issue and requiring an immediate solution.

Ganesh (Manager)     29 December 2020

Thanks for your response. This will be my starting approach

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register