LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Sheth (Director)     17 August 2013

Society by-laws. harressment of committee by a members of th

I am Manish, secretary opf the housing society in Borivali.  I am secretary snce last three years. In our society few members creates problems and don't allow committee to function. Everybody is fed up .... when we resign nobody come forward to be a part of the commiitee and unnecessary keep raising issues of least importance. One of the committee member it self never attn any meetings, never signs any documents. but siitting in the back sit keep encouraging this activities.

There are n no of things. it will be an essay .... but cut it short .... they don't want to function, they don't want to act  and don't want ANYBODY TO ACT for the betterment of the society.

What to do.... can anybody guide me...!!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     18 August 2013

you have not mentioned what is the exact problem, the statement made by you is vague and does not clearly speaks about your problem.

Kindly let us know your exact problem. Further, in every soicety there are some persons who cause nuisances and creates negative environment.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 May 2015

1.  IF the members are deliberately not cooperating, THEN the next best option is to DE-register the Society and let everybody manage their own requirements individually.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
READ ARTICLES ON: https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register