Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

So called ASTROLOGERS should be booked under 420 IPC

Page no : 2

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 February 2011

it would have been better if this person Bihari (Badvocate) would have used some decent language.

1 Like

(Guest)

Bhaiya Kiran Kumar, hum aajij aa gaye na decent language use karte karte.

Aap hi bataiye hum kya karen. Aap hi ki safety ke liye hume   rudra rup dharan karna padta hai .

Baklol kahlana humko achha thode lagta hai ! Advocate ki sarafat se adalte aur adhikari  bat nahi samajhte hai  tab badvocate hi samjhata hai. Samajh rahe hai na aap!

Jaise ko taisa. Aap pahchaniye is bahrupiye ko -

"Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University

"

Iski ek aankh maine hi nikala tha dusri bhi jaldi nikalunga.

1 Like

(Guest)

TIT FOR TAT !

(Guest)

tit for tat.

(Guest)

tit for tat

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/user_avatars.asp 

- This Avtar is availble in Category “Boxking 3” and it is provided by LCI which anyone can choose from there.

Anyways, I respect everyone's personal comment on me and I have nothing to say on it as everyone is having their own visual angle.

I have only to say is that, if someone or anyone find that any of my posting has no logic and valid point than please surely comment with specific reference of the posting.  Forget it who has posted what, only to see is that WHAT LOGICAL AND VALID POINT is there.

The FACT will always win finally and remain intact and FALSE will have to go DEFEATED. False concocted stories cannot be alive for a long time, as happened with that LCI REAL SENSE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF ASTRO-LAW-SCIENCE.  

Humour is not in my postings but humour is in the task made out by someone and pointed by me.  So credit of creation of humour should go to the CREATER OF THE TASK.

Anyways, someone please tell me WHERE THAT THREAD OF "LCI; REAL SENCE OPEN UNIVERSITY" is gone? Why it is taken out of the forum if the ASTRO-SCIENTISTS were confident

LCI is an INTERACTIVE SITE and propagating it as an OPEN UNIVERSITY to have place in good-list, is just like propagation of Astrology as a science which is a purely hypothetic field of uncertainity.

I don't understand why some people ever try to turn the things to some other face? Why they want to do plastic surgery on an original face? IS IT NOT A GOOD SITE OF INTERACTION? Why some people ever try to project themselves as the BRILLIANT GURUs and try to teach others their ASTRO-THOUGHTS?

LCI is a very good site of interaction and let the people do interact. 

Those who like to teach the people their own thoughts they are free to open their own OPEN UNIVERSITY and see how many are rushing to them to get the knowledge which is available in that OPEN UNIVERSITY.

Ref: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Where-that-LCI-AN-OPEN-UNIVERSITY-IN-REAL-SENSE-is-gone--31567.asp

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 February 2011

dear Bihari, I know who u are :)

but it will be better to use some good words...there have been a few hidden supporters of mine but it will quite good if dont hit below the belt.

well, thanks for the support

1 Like

(Guest)

Are fenko  yaar below belt ka rule. Tum dharam aur shishtaachaar nibhate rah jaoge aour ye demon puri manavta ka naash kash knge . Gandgi safed kapde ko bachaane me lage rahoge to gandagi failti jaygi aur tum bhagte jaoge.

Kisi ne vacancy advertise ki hai : 

"is duniya ki gandgi saaf karne ke liye ek mehar  chaahiye,

aur vo mujhse behtar chahiye".

Jab  in dusht bahrupiye rakshason ko bhagaane ke liye  koi  suitable member dikhayi dekga is site par to main chup ho jaunga.

(Guest)

Mr. kiran kumar, Appka andaaja sahi ho sakta hai. Lekin mere anumaan  se ye baklol munshi ji nahin ho sakte !

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 February 2011

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

Bihari Baklol

Badvocate

SankatmochanI am Online

Ladvocate

enjoyed the names, designation and postings of all of you. carry on. 

thanks.

1 Like

(Guest)

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

Mr Vice Chancellor, You have quoted message of Mr Bihari

Baklol as under:

"Who is denying equal citizenship?

In what time - present, furture or past the system would be absolutely free from selfish persons who tend  to misuse the system, howsoever best it may be?

Are baklol mera kaha maan - apna sara gyaan aur reaction bhulkar mere Guruji ki sharan me aa ja, tera sara bhram dur ho jayega - tu 'Buddh' aur "Buddham sharnam" ka sahi arth samajh jaayega."

What do you want to say? what is wrong in it?

(Guest)

In our chamber there are at least 26 types of lawyers - Advocates to Zadvocates.

Freshers are called "Ladvocates".

Of course the list includes "Badvocates" and "Madvocates".

Baklol bhai is right - Tit for Tat !

We do not tolerate fake clients and misusers of system.

(Guest)
My Messages
Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] :

Well done, Sir. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Where-that-LCI-AN-OPEN-UNIVERSITY-IN-REAL-SENSE-is-gone--31567.asp

Above is aprisal made to Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi. There was a good thread "LCI - An Open University in real sense. But some miscreants started abusing to admin also.

(Guest)

I would request Mr Arup to widraw his friendship from  fake and destructive members like Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi.

In Indian culture names bear some meanings. A name is given to indicate the child's quality and personality.

As somewhere asked by Mr. Sankatmochan, I  would request mr. Abhay to explan the meanings of the words "Pandit", "Abhay" and "Panchamvedi".

(Guest)

Jab iske aasuri aacharan ko pahchaankar hum logo ne iske postings par comment karna band kar diya to isne bhesh badalkar apne naam me "Pandit" prefix jodkar logo ko aakarsh*t  karne ki koshish kiya.

420 ka asli muljim kaun sabit hua -  astrologers ya fake " pandit abhay panchamvedi" ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register