Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   18 June 2023

Snoring law

Hi

I've lived in paying guest accommodations for more than a decade spending my money on Medicare food and beds.

I snore when I get tired! Is that illegal to snore?

Txs

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 June 2023

Is there any particular context for this query?

Yasaswi Gomes   18 June 2023

I think think you cheap advocates can start answering without inquisition. Can't you read English. Arey guntur stop acting smart with me 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2023

The right to sleep is included in our Indian constitution under Article 21 i.e., the Right to life and personal liberty. Everyone has the right to sleep peacefully in the environment without any disturbance and no one can infringe on their right or act in a manner that disturbs their sleep.

Sleep is a biological imperative. It is not negotiable. Any degree of sleepiness will impair performance and mood. Sleep is when our bodies are at their busiest: While our waking minds go on autopilot, some of our bodies’ most sophisticated mechanisms rev up to do the hard work involved in repairing and maintaining nearly every aspect of our physiology and psychology.

Yasaswi Gomes   22 June 2023

Someone else posted that it's not illegal. When I work out i don't snore. Because of my mediocre lifestyle, i get tired because there is no energy in food. Well, i work out and able to sleep with people who snore,  similarly, my room mates must also work out. I do cardio exercises sporadically and burn 1000 calories and then move on to the body building section. No need n can burn 1000+ in a gym and rarely they can achieve it. I'm thin and that's why I achieve my targets and 3 kgs over my age weight. In the next month's, I'll be picture perfect. Vegetable snore not the meat! India is frugal in the end for giving such kind of wages and diseases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register