LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Kumar Dwivedi   19 October 2018

SLOW POLICE INVESTIGATION IN ONLINE FRAUD MONEY TRANSFER

sir i hve been cheated online n my 79000 were transferred fraudulently. FIR is lodged u/s 419 420 n 66(d) of IT ACT , I got three bank acct whr money transferred n part of it withdrawn. one month past n despite info police action is very slow, wht shd i do?

Learning

8 Replies

Sir, .Shillong, plenty of proofs r there in terms of bank acct whr money trnsfd

vijay kumar (lawyer)     19 October 2018

sir , hire a good Advocate and go to court , sat ATR

vijay kumar (lawyer)     19 October 2018

ask a t r from police

Sudheendra (Social worker )     19 October 2018

Hope you would have already made necessary changes to your affected bank account details by now.

As the FIR has already been filed, you may keep visiting the police station and continue to insist the investigating officer to take necessary action.

The other way round consult a good advocate with all your documents and file a case in the court seeking a speedy investigation in the matter.

Sir thnks for guidance

i m constantly in touch with io and sho but they expresses busy work schedule and durga puja festival, i vowed myself not to keep quite since this gang is looting lot of people on daily basis and still active. sir how to ask ATR fm police. Is it a appl fm my side to IO?

ATR is usually filed in a court.

This issue will demand a lot of time and your commitment in case you want to sort this out by yourself.

Have patience, protect your own accounts.

Continuing to fight against injustice, though tough, is worth appreciating. Good Luck to you.

ATR is usually filed in a court.

This issue will demand a lot of time and your commitment in case you want to sort this out by yourself.

Have patience, protect your own accounts.

Continuing to fight against injustice, though tough, is worth appreciating. Good Luck to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register