LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay dayal (student)     02 February 2012

Sir i have query regarding property rights

sir i have a query my grandmother had a girl child from her previous marriage....and she has taken all property there......but now when my grandmother died she has come and claiming her property rights at our native place....will she get property rights at our native place....


 1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     02 February 2012

She has a right to share from the property under Hindu Succession Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register