Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat K   20 February 2022

Sir, how to know if flow of sales document is gueniue or not.

Sir, My name is Venkat and have recenlty signed on an agreement for buying a plot in Bangalore and applied for bankloan but bank has raised a leagacy query related correction of document ( dementions are mentioned widdth as length and length as widdth. and it was again mentioned correctly in next sales deed which who I am going to purchase it.)

1st seller says : East to west :30 and north to source 40 ft . 2nd seller says: East to west :40 and north to source 30. 3rd seller says. There was an typographical error in 2nd seller deed and as per layout plan it is East to west :30 and north to source 40. But bank is asking to get correction docs but current owner is saying that he is not sure and he can not get. I have already paid 50% of amount. Please let me know how to proceed and also how to know if the current owner is having or right correct from 1sr seller.

Learning

1 Replies

Sharmishta P Raj (nil)     21 February 2022

If the seller is not available for the deed of rectification, the aggrieved party must apply to court and obtain a court order to rectify the deed.

I hope my answer was valuable to you.
Thank You!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register