Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   27 November 2022

Simple query

What is the procedure to obtain certified copy of the 20 years old court order from the Kolkatta High court.


 6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 November 2022

Apply for certified copy in the Calcutta High court where the case was proceeded.

You may seek professional services of a local lawyer.

1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 November 2022

Details of the case is required. I can help you out.

shyam lal   27 November 2022

Mr Nath I am not fishing for a lawyer.reply what has been asked. would be oblised. 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     28 November 2022

Mr. Lal it seems you have not understood my reply. Please read it twice, understand and then reply.

In my reply I have stated to help you and not to get engaged as your Advocate. Don't you understand the meaning of 'help'! Even I am well aware of the decorum of this forum! So please choose your words carefully. 

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 November 2022

go to concerned HC and apply to get certified copy of order you need though chances of getting such an old order are rare.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2022

ask registry.                         

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query