cpc

side business ideas for a practising lawyer

Actually i am a practicing lawyer who is here to seek your advise on starting a side business. My question that i want your get answered is:

• What are the best side business opportunities that i can pursue that have no negative effect on my law practice? 

Hope i get the best answer since i beleive there could be many in this forum who might be operating a side business. Thanks 

Consultant & Legal Analyst

Ms. Susan D'souza,

The most safe side business is to undertake freelance writing and editing of legal documents like, articles, project reports, petitions, appeals, legsl consultasncy, etc., on payment basis.

Total likes : 1 times

RETIRED JUDICIAL OFFICER

You may go for Headnoting judgments and for this purpose you have to contact publishers of Law Journals like ManuPatra, AIR and CDJ Journal.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can prepare legal documents like petitions, affidavits, format of legal notices, other legal documents  etc. through computer onlines services to the clients through e-mails  at reasonable prices compettitively and earn income. 

Student

Ms. Susan D'souza

There are endless money making possibilities for a practising lawyer today( thanks to internet) and freelancing, blogging, e-book writing are few to point out opportunities that won't have any effect upon your job. While you may find these businesses time consuming but believe me you will end up earning in 1000's of dollar if you continously work on them and that too at the comfort of your home or anywhere whether you are in travel, holidays, vacations etc In addition the good news about these web based possibilites relativly cost almost nothing to start provided you just have a laptop and an uninterrupted internet connection. Hope my answer helps:

Useful resources:

http://sidehustlehq.com/how-lawyers-can-make-extra-money-with-a-side-hustle/

https://www.modernsolo.com/make-extra-money/

https://www.thebestventure.com/business-ideas-for-lawyers/

Thank you very much sir...........

Thank you for your valuable response

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
You can prepare legal documents like petitions, affidavits, format of legal notices, other legal documents  etc. through computer onlines services to the clients through e-mails  at reasonable prices compettitively and earn income. 

Thank you very very much sir for providing me the awesome concept of money. I actually never though of it. Stay blessed 

Thanks @ Respected Kishan Dutt, Dhigra, Rama charry and anwardar for providing most valauble insights. It really feels great to be part of this awesome club with helping people.. Thank you again

I think you are asking about side business that separated from all the legal work. 

Then you can do any business without naming of you.. but for today time invest your money in bitcoins, hahhaha, it seems usless, but i am gaining in my other side business in bitcoin from the last 2 years. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x