cpc

should advocacy be a public service ?

FOUNDER-PRESIDENT DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF) - The Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional awareness for trial of public service. (Ph.9322246333) drf.india@gmail.com

SHOULD ADVOCACY BE A PUBLIC SERVICE ?

In the cases which are filed by the Government it should be the responsibility of the Government to provide legal aid / service to all against whom it has filed the cases. 

In the cases wherein the Government is not a party the responsibility to provide defence Lawyer / Advocate to the opposition should be lied upon the claimant and finally upon the looser.

BUT, the Advocate / Legal aid should be provided by the Government.

The Advocates / Lawyer should be under PUBLIC SERVICE registered with the Government on the basis of some PAYMENT OF WAGES REGULATION alike.

The citizens should apply to Government to provide an Advocate / Legal Aid and accordingly should deposit the wages to the Government and the Advocate / Lawyer should be paid by the Government. 

NO DIRECT TRANSACTION SHOULD BE BETWEEN ADVOCATE / LAWYER AS THE PUBLIC SERVANT.  NO PRIVATE ADVOCATE SHOULD BE ALLOWED OFFICIALLY TO BE APPEAR BEFORE COURT.

ONLY, In the Business Matters the Private Advocate should be allowed, however, there should be some regulation for transactions through public service.

PAYER SHOULD BE THE MASTER AND SERVER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE LEGALLY.

Well my friend I think you are not aware about the facts.

Government of India does provide legal services to the people up to certain extent.

There is a legal committee, a practicing advocate is appointed, and he looks after the case of certain classes of people who cannot afford advocate fees.

It is on the line with the requirement of general public and there is a simple procedure for getting legal aid from legal aid committee members.

well in other comments it is not feasible, if you need better advocate you need to pay him, Govt. has done what is required. Advocate is allowed to appear before court only on their clients request with proper format signed. You should also remember before fighting for public rights that advocate is also one of the public and he also have to meet with family requirements. so please dont try to formulate new world, if you want advocate fees to be paid by Govt. of certain classes of people Govt. is already doing that, and i suppose Govt. has taken sufficient steps, by regulating lok adalat. my friend you just first go to the place and find out the facts. then have your ideas

FOUNDER-PRESIDENT DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF) - The Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional awareness for trial of public service. (Ph.9322246333) drf.india@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Gagdani, I am thankful to you for responding.  I am well aware of all these things and practical scenario.  I am happy that you are here with us to discuss.  Let us what others say.  Right here up to now I am confident with my view point.

Best regards...

UNEMPLOYED

MR RAM IS CORRECT.

IT SHOULD BE.

AT PRESENT IT IS AVAILABLE FOR INDIGENT PERSON, NOT FOR ALL..

MR RAM WANTS TO MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR ALL.

I ALSO FEEL THAT ADVOCATE FEES FOR  PIL SHOULD BE BORNE BY THE GOVERNMENT IF IT SUCCEEDES.

look you cannot judge all things in success and failure. what if somebody says, if you dont work out the work of tendor and if we dont get tendor you will not be paid. so, about hings you just dont no just for your favour you cannot disrupt earnings of others.

(DRF THOUGHT)

Isn’t it?

JUSTICE IS THE PRINCIPLE DEMOCRATIC RIGHT

DEMOCRACY MEANS - EQUAL JUSTICE

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY - MEANS DEMOCRACY

What is going on in practice ??

WHO CAN PAY THE FEES AND CAN BEAR THE EXPENSES

THEY CAN ONLY HAVE OPPORTUNITY

IS DEMOCRACY IMPLEMENTED ?????????????????????????????

UNEMPLOYED

mr gagdani,

it is not that advocate will not be paid, there fees should be borne by government.

this will makes the government; judiciary & the parties more responsible and the workload will be less.

Social Activist - Distt. President - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) Sagar MP (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service)

HR Asstt. WSW

sure it sud b a public service as detailed

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x