Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joktan (studying)     25 June 2009

Sharing of house - ground floor and upstairs

hi,

please find attached the text file in which i have given a sketch outline of the dispute.

thankyou in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

sunaina (Lawyer)     01 July 2009

Hi,

Let me know whether there is gift deed executed by your uncle in your fathers name, whether it is registered one? If property is in your father name by this gift deed, then you can object for initimation sent by Municipal Corporation. The Khatha Cetificate will be issued, to a person who has title of property, by BBMP.

kRISHAN LAL (Retired)     10 August 2011

Sir

My mother was the owner of a plot  of land admeasuring 141 sq.yards .  My father expired in 1984 and my mother died ntestate in 1991 without leaving any willl.  We are five brothers and one sister.

In the year 2000 (9 years after my monthers death)  we executed a deed of relinquishment in favour of one of our brother which was registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, Rohini, Delhi.

Now my brother in whose favour we had executed the deed of relinquishment says that he is the absolute owner of the property on the basis of the said deed of relinquishmengt and want to sell the property.

My precise query is whether he can sell he property

the basis of the said deed of relinquishment.  Is it not necessary under law to get the property mutated in his favour or deed of relinquishment is sufficient and can serve the purpose of mutation of property.

Shall be grateful if you kindly advise me the course of action we should follow to get the said deed of relinquishment cancelled/annulled.

with best regards

K.L. Bhalla

sekar (retd)     15 October 2011

Bhallaji

your rights stand extinguished by your relinquishment.whether your brother sells or bui;lds is his decision.If he has submitted it for mutation then serve notice and stop it.work your claim all over again.

sekar.

Sanjay Jain (Dy manager legal compliance)     31 December 2011

Dear Sir 

i want the performa of notice for suit of partiton 

sanjay Jain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register