LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutam Rout   23 June 2020

share of joint property

HOW can I get my share from a joint property ( land) where the other joint holder don't want to devide the property. we are tow joint holder of this property.


 2 Replies

Virtual Legal Assistant (.)     23 June 2020


If any shareholder is not willing to partition the property, you may file a suit for partition and a declaration suit for the said property. The Court can order the partition of the property accordingly. To expedite the process easy you must have the ownership paper, transfer paper and all other original documents of the property. 

You may refer to the following article which will be able to help you

1 Like

Goutam Rout   23 June 2020

Thanks for giving information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register