LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul rub (pharmacist)     21 April 2013

Share in our ancestral property

I am eldest daughter in our family and I am above 56 years of age, we are together seven  (3)brothers and (4) sisters, one and half year back my father passed away leaving behind a ancestral property in which my mother and my brothers are residing, and recently I requested my mother to give me a share in the property, as I am in debt and trouble due to high cost of livings and moreover  me and my husband being patients and no source of income, living on the mercy of my sons, who are working and they have to look after their families as well,I have been living in a rented house since the last 20 years, hoping to get a share one day in our ancestral property, but  my mother and brothers refusing to give me the share, and they are threatening me that they will file a complaint with the police and get arrested if I ever approach them again in this regard, and  have told me to approach the court of law to get my share, of the 7 members, (3 brothers and 2 sisters) live in the same house along with my mother of them 1 sister is a widow and another is a unmarried and a patient of T.B where in she will not going to be married, and the rest 2 of us, one sister other than me live seperately with our respective families, now that after the death of my father when approached for the share in the property my mother and others are refusing to give us a share, and they have got the proerty transferred to their names also it is learnt, Let me know do I stand to get the share in our ancestral property  and if it is yes, kindly give me your valuable suggestions and help me in pursuing my case legally.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register