LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srm261001   26 September 2022

share in fathers home...


my self
Mrs. Usha Devi
age 62
living in Up...

Sirf ye bata de ki...
mai apne father ke ghar jo ki unko purwajo se mila tha...
us pr hisse ke liye apne bhai pr suit file kr sakti hoo ya nahi...?

father aur mother dono expire ho chuke hai aur kisi bhi tarah ki koi washihat nahi ki hai..
na hi ab tak maine koi share surrender krne ki lease sign kari hai.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 September 2022

Yes, daughters have right and share as son  in their ancestors property so you can claim.

srm261001   26 September 2022

Thanks a lot sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query