LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     26 May 2014

Shameless magistrates!

I have lost faith in judiciary system in India. In a false DV case filed by my wife I have presented all the relevant evidences along with written say. During the Argument for Interim Maintenance that “Fucking magistrate” didn’t allow my lawyer to say a word instead he told him to submit the written arguments. Without looking at the written arguments & evidences which are crystal clear and proves my innocence that f**ker gave an order of paying Rs.20 Thousand monthly in favour of my b*tching wife. In front of the same magistrate Police has filed the B Summary Report in 498a case as it’s a FALSE CASE. With same set of allegations she has filed DV but still this f**ker passed this order. Do you know, why?

Reason: To pressurized me (Husband) to agree for the compromise with my b*tch wife so that he will get extra credit/points for his annual appraisal.

I might settle the case with my wife but for sure GOD will punish these f**kers one day.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Rather than be abusive on the platform file an appeal u/s 29 of DV act in the sessions court within 30 days.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     26 May 2014

Don't get so annoyed if you don't agree with the decision of the lower court you can go for an appeal u/s 29 of dv act in the session court within a period of 30 days from the order.

I have already filed an appeal at sessions court where Judge is on Vacation...enjoying summer holidays.

My father went through a critical heart surgery before 2 weeks & I showed papers in the court. I have spent 8.5 lacs on hospital bills.

BUT that XXX metropolitan magistrate is trying to put excess pressure by issuing DISTRESS WARRANT against me [who pays Rs.21,000 INCOME TAX per month and actually he is getting paid from my hard earned money.]

All this is for the sake of APPRAISAL & PROMOTION??? THIS IS WRONG.

Is he capable of being in that chair? "NAYADHISH" ?? "NYAYAMOORTI" ??

He is just a FXXKER!!!!

My previous lawyer has also cheated me but what can I do? File a complaint against my lawyer?

By merging hands with my wife my lawyer cheated me but at the time of argument he kept mum & further after order he said we can file an appeal in 90 days.....to screw up the case.

What should one do with these kind of people?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 May 2014

if you are depressed from judicial system the better hire some gundas... be MARD rather than to become a honest law followr

follow the jungle law i mean jungle rule...

i hope what i want to say you understood//

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     27 May 2014

understand your frustration.Since you have already filed an appeal wait and see its outcome.Distress warrant is serious though and can have consequences on your property.What does your lawyer say?

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     27 May 2014

According to my lawyer I have to arrange money and deposit in the court and even if the appeal in sessions court will be granted I have to pay my wife OR can't recover the already paid amount.

I have spent huge amount last month about 8.5 lacs and I am not in a position to arrange money.

@498A Fighter - Dear friend, I won't do anything wrong. I never did anything wrong in life. I just use bad words against the Judge as he passed an incorrect judgement by "misusing his power being in the hon. chair for his own benefit"

I have complete faith in GOD. GOD will punish all these sinners. Shri Hari!

498 A fighter (Advocate)     27 May 2014

@ Girish

jab manushya ki bhaagambhag [ daud ] khatam ho jati hai to bhagya[ bhagwan ] shuru ho jaate hai.

so bhagwan is nothing but a third power from there we seek or pray to fulfill our wishes.

i am also suffering from the same phase, hamara control hamre upar hai na ki dusre/judge ke mind par uski tarkik buddhi ne jaisa paya vaisa faisala kiya.

agar humme itna patience hai to wait karo apna samay aane tak nahi to fir shrur kar do ek aisi mahabharat ki man me koi shikayat na rah jaye

krishna ne bhi yahi kiya yaha tak ki ladai ke maidan me bhi ladai rokne ke prayas kiye, par wo bhi chahte the yudh ho taki durjano ka naash no , unhone ne bhi saare bujurg logo se request ki thi par jab saamne wala zid ho aur jindgi ke sahi raaste par naa chale means anyaay kare to hathiyar uthane hi padte hai nahi to fir

jise chahte ho usko maaf kar do

maaf nahi kar sakte to chahat ko bhul jao

aur usse apne kiya ka dand do , agar kanoon se majboor ho to

kanoon hath me lo galat ko bardasht karna aur bade galat ko badawa dena hai

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 May 2014

If the judge was not well versed in the subject matter and he looks like a man coming out of a comic book with his judgment, there is no need or requirement to act like him, as long as there is remedy to rectify the same. Be cool and file an appeal. If a man argues and quarrel with a foolish man, people around it will not be able to identify who is the foolish man.All the best with your Appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register