LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH (STUDENT)     15 June 2012

Settlement in 302/34

is it possible that we can settle the court  case under section 302/34...by giving compentation to other party..or if the agreed the case is cancelled or not???

Learning

6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 June 2012

Agree with Ashish.

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Law does not allow any sort of settlement for the offence under Section 302 of I.P.C. ( Murder Case). However, by paying the compensation to the dependents of the deceased, you can make some of the vital  prosecution witnesses to be  hostile witnesses so that their testimony before the trial Court would not lead to the conviction of the accused under Section 302 of I.P.C. 

If you have any doubt on this point, kindly feel free to speak to me on (0) 9842197857 for clarification.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     15 June 2012

He is right, you can't compromised in these section

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 June 2012

Alteration of conviction

In case where facts and circumstances from which conclusion of guilt was sought to be drawn by prosecution was not estab­lished beyond reasonable doubt the conviction under section 302 read with section 34 and under section 392 had to be quashed; Hardyal and Prem v. State of Rajasthan, (1991) Cr LJ 345 (SC)

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 June 2012

Alteration of conviction

In case where facts and circumstances from which conclusion of guilt was sought to be drawn by prosecution was not estab­lished beyond reasonable doubt the conviction under section 302 read with section 34 and under section 392 had to be quashed; Hardyal and Prem v. State of Rajasthan, (1991) Cr LJ 345 (SC)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register