LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna (None)     14 October 2015

Settlement deed not hounoured

My Frield Filed CRPC 125 and Recover of Stree dhan case. Judge asked to come for compromise, and both of them has written settlement deed with condition that husband puts Rent of his apartment into the bank number mentioned. The settlement deed is signed by judge too and case is withdrawn on basis of that

a) He put monly only for couple month, and later withdrew the money as the acount is joint acount

b) He stopped paying rent to her.

Now both of them are living together. However she want the rent amount to be put on her name. What she can do?

Learning

10 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     14 October 2015

Is this the way she honoured her husband and the marriage in first place?

If both of them living together, why does she want rent amount?

Does she want her husband or his money?

Let her not humiliate the dignified married life. 

If she is money minded, she should file cases based on previous settlement, get money and go away from her husband's life. 

Or better she earns for herself as a dignified woman.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 October 2015

mr prasads advice has value in it.does your friends husband is not giving money for running the family. what is the exact problem she is facing

(Guest)

Joota chaato apne pati ke, woh paisa dedega, may be you spend more money on movies at mulitplex, those are costly affair, its better to watch movie on laptop and it is very economical, but why on earth you want money in first place, you have husband in hand, why you need money yaar?

SuperHero (Manager)     14 October 2015

Money Makes Many Things...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     15 October 2015

@ SuperHero,

Sorry to say that your comments are very surprising.

I agree with Mr. Prasad.

SuperHero (Manager)     15 October 2015

@ Rocky Smith - My intention is People are more interested in Material things(Money) than to build the relationship. It is the greed and lust for money, thinking Money can give you happiness and peace of mind. But Money can't bring happiness. Most of the Men when they agree to give permanent alimony or one time settlement, what they wanted is Peaceful life.

It is hard to earn money, but easy to spend.

Also over night there are people who became pauper (For E.g Stock market) who were karor pathis and who came on to streets.

One example What Money does is........

Dhirubhai Ambani started working in a petrol bunk where is salary was Rs 2000/- approximately. His wife supported it and he built a great empire. If his Wife wasn't supportive and taking care of kids, I doubt he would have built such a great empire.

What happened after his death.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ambani-brothers-feud-reliance-2011-05

Ambani's death sparked a feud for control which ultimately lead to the split of the Reliance Group.

Their mother brokered a demerger in 2005, which gave Mukesh control of oil and gas, petrochemicals, refining and manufacturing while Anil took reign over electricity, telecoms and financial services. 

If His Father would have been alive would definitely felt bad. 

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     16 October 2015

Agreeing with your view above, how can you justify the comments below if people thinks money before relationship ?

Originally posted by : SuperHero

SuperHero (Manager)     16 October 2015

Originally posted by : Rocky Smith

Agreeing with your view above, how can you justify the comments below if people thinks money before relationship ?

Originally posted by : SuperHero

It is upto each person or individual whether to choose Money or Relationship? 

Read the plot...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shubhalagnam 

In my opinion earning Money is not a wrong thing and it should have its own place in Life. Because from morning till evening we use it.

OP - Sorry for sidetracking the issue.

Aparna (None)     16 October 2015

My Friend is fearing he may abandon her later. The money in her bank account helps her. Any way he agreed to pay money before judge, is it not cheating? How to get the money back, if she go away and file case, will she get money. Her husband is saying once she goes, she cannot claim money as the aggrement is for her to stay with him.

SuperHero (Manager)     16 October 2015

@ Aparna - Sorry for being straight forward.

If she goes and files a case, what will happen.

He might tell lies he has some expenses or he needed some money badly for his family.

Then you may file cheating case, then what will happen. He may be punished or sent to jail. 

Agreed. He has accepted to pay the money before judge and also signed an settlement deed.

I don't know both sides of the coin here. He may give what ever explanation he has to give before the Judge.

It is upto all of you. How to move on in life...

The moment she has filed a Maintenance case and especially in Marital life when knocked the doors of Law.

There is not much to that relationship or it is a dead end.

Money should be given out of Love. We shouldn't curse or in pain should give money to others.

There are Widows and Single Moms who work hard earn money and take care of the family.

I am not a Lawyer nor I want to judge your situation..This are purely my opinions and thoughts..

Already several people has give there advices. My Last reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register