LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Settlement agrrement and quashing fir

I have filed an FIR against my husband and inlaws under IPC 376,377,498a as my husband got married to me to avoid a rape case and then refused to let me live with him in my matrimonial home.

Now he is willing to sort things out and live with me by giving me financial security in terms of buying a new house in my name/ or  a joint FD.

1. How should i go for settlement in order to ensure that they wont be able to cheat me again?

2. Is is possible to Quash FIR on basis of this agreement? quashing and settlement  go side by side or should i go for settlement agreement first? 

3. should i go for house on my name or joint name with my husband? can there be problems in future if my husband cheats me again if i go for joint name? 

pls help!!!!

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

In my opinion,following things should be noted-

1.No one should help you in one instance,at least on lawyersclubindia.

2.Still,if you are given any such advice,nothing more can be done as for the fact your greedy intention.

3.You won't be satisfied with an adequate advice.More and More....your mind...remain haunting.

4.Better try to do away with such apprehension of torture from your husband.Try to establish a faith.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

(Guest)

if you cant help then dont bother bugging ppl

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 May 2013

Dear Neha

settlement is always better you should contact a lawyer in person with all the documents, because you can easily bear consultation fee of a lawyer.

abhishek (advocate)     06 May 2013

offence under section 498A is compundable so FIR can be quash but 376 377 cannot be quash in ur case ill suggest meet a lawyer and u can talk to IO to give negative report in ur case otherwise im afraid ur hubby has to face the trial

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register