LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rudra Swamy   27 December 2021

Service matters ..counting past service

I have worked as Research Associate for 1 year and 1 month. Following which immediately I joined as professor for a period of 10 months in at Madhya Pradesh University. Immediately I joined as Veterinary doctor under state government. Then again I joined for Assistant professor in the University .No please tell me am I eligible for counting post services of Research Associate (temporary) and Assistant professor (permanent) of Madhya Pradesh posts.  


 5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 December 2021

Seek such information under RTI with a fee of Rs.10/- from the General Administration dept., of your state.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me a copy of the orders/notification/ circular that states the laid down norm for considering the past services of a public servant while counting continuous experience with the protection of pay.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2021

given facts indicate you are eligible if (i) all services were under govt (ii) applied throughproperchannel.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2021

Research Associate is not a job, hence the period cannot be counted for your service with MP University.

Assistant Professor post is with the University (an autonomous body) or State government ?

Appointment as Vet Doctor is in the same department where you were working as Assistant Professor ?

Rudra Swamy   28 December 2021

Respected sir,

UGC has itself announced that it will count the research associate work period of more than 1 year and few other requisites. The experience of Assistant professor is permanent cadre in the JNKVV University. After that I had joined under state government job followed by University job as Assistant professor. All jobs have no break periods

Naveen (student)     03 September 2022

my CCR was deliberately made bad owing to personal grudge by the establishment authorities because of which I am not able to apply for any other job and also my promotion is at stake...... kindly advise me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register